Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
. citizen during a naturalization ceremony
LOS ANGELES -- Brazilian UFC fighter Cris Cyborg Justino became a U.S. citizen during a naturalization ceremony Tuesday.The 31-year-old from Curitiba, Brazil, was among thousands who took the oath of citizenship at the Los Angeles Convention Center.Justino, who said she added Cyborg as a middle name on her naturalization papers, said coming to the United States has changed her life.The first time I went to America, I had the opportunity to fight here and people really appreciate my work and appreciate my sport, she said, while lining up with 2,300 citizenship applicants for the days first ceremony.Its an opportunity for me (to) give back for the American community what they give to me. I can vote. I can participate more, she said.Justino came to the United States on a visa for competitive athletes in 2008 and later applied for a green card, said Richard M. Wilner, her immigration attorney.She applied to naturalize in December 2015.Wilner said becoming a citizen was a personal decision for Justino and will not affect her work in the sport.The veteran fighter is 17-1 since her 2005 debut and has won titles in the Strikeforce and Invicta promotions. She signed with the UFC earlier this year and lives in Huntington Beach.Including a second ceremony scheduled for the afternoon, some 4,000 people from more than 120 countries were being naturalized Tuesday. Yeezy Boost 380 Wholesale . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. Yeezy 500 Bone White Sale . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. http://www.cheapyeezyswholesale.com/yeez...-sale.html . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Beluga For Sale . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Sesame For Sale . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Frank Lampard scored his third goal in four games to help New York City FC beat the New England Revolution 1-0 on Wednesday night.New York City (8-5-6) has won four games in a row and sits atop the Eastern Conference. New England (5-6-7) lost its third straight.Thomas McNamara ran down a chipped ball near the goal line and his cross redirected off Lampards leg in the 58th minute.NYCFC had two scoring chances in the first half. Bobby Shuttleworth went to his left to get a hand on Ronald Mattarritas shot in the 17th minute and David Villas shot from distance hit the crossbar in the 22nd.dddddddddddd Villa pulled a breakaway shot wide in the 86th.New Englands best chance for a goal came in the 30th minute when Teal Bunburys open header bounced over the crossbar.Shuttleworth received a red card in the 94th for tripping Khiry Shelton in an obvious goal-scoring opportunity. ' ' '