Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Brees expressed confidence in the dir
Jessica Ennis-Hill returned to competitive athletics on Sunday, competing in the javelin at the Loughborough International Athletics match. The 30-year-old, who won heptathlon gold at London 2012, finished eighth with a throw of 41.69 metres.The match was her first competitive athletics event since the World Championships last August, having been laid low with an Achilles injury. Focus on Rio Jessica Ennis-Hill told SSNHQ she is back in full training Ennis-Hill is not yet ready for a full heptathlon and pulled out of Junes Gotzsis meeting in Austria.She has, however, already secured her position for this years summer Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.Ennis-Hill was unhappy with her performance but, speaking before the event, described the local support in Loughborough as amazing. Also See: Results & Medal Table Photo Galleries Team GB Latavius Murray Jersey . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Ethan Greenidge Jersey . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. http://www.customsaintsjersey.com/custom...2492e.html . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. John Carney Jersey . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Jonathan Vilma Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . SPARTA, Ky. -- Being good all night long at Kentucky Speedway helped Kyle Busch get the luck he needed for another impressive finish.Busch led 185 laps and caught a huge break before surviving a final restart to win Fridays 300-mile NASCAR Xfinity Series race for his first victory on the 1.5 mile tri-oval since 2004.It feels good to score that victory, said Busch, who entered with five top-fives and 200 laps led here. Been a long time since I got a win.The defending Sprint Cup Series champion needed overtime to get the win in his No. 18 Toyota, with the race going one circuit past its scheduled 200 laps after a late caution. Busch then outdueled Joe Gibbs Racing teammate Daniel Suarez and Austin Dillon in a three-wide restart and went on to win by .455 seconds.Busch benefited from a late mistake by Erik Jones. He passed Busch for the lead after a lap 174 restart just before the fourth yellow, but inadvertently shut off his car and fell to third as a penalty for failing to keep up with the pace car.Dillon was second in a Chevy, with Suarez third in a Toyota and Jones fourth in a Toyota.I wasnt trying to save fuel, I was doing something else and trying to get the best restart I could and unfortunately I hit the wrong button, Jones said.One night after his Camping World Truck Serries team became that series winningest outfit, the Xfinity career wins leader earned his fifth victory and ninth top-10 this season.dddddddddddd For a while the question was whether anybody would get close to Busch.After claiming the pole with a speed of 187.318 mph, Busch set his own groove and pace on the resurfaced, reconfigured track and had all the grip he needed after a full day of Cup practice. He led six times after starting on the pole.Only on that one restart did Busch show vulnerability as Jones made a gutsy pass on the outside. Jones never got the chance to put room between him and Busch as Ray Black Jr. quickly spun out to draw the yellow flag.Jones No. 20 car then appeared to stall during the caution, creating the penalty and a turn of events that handed the lead to Busch for good.I didnt think the outside would carry the speed as much as the inside and Erik Jones proved me wrong, Busch said. I certainly learned from that and when he had his problems not being able to get the car re-fired, it just kind of handed the race back to us and from there I chose to restart the race on the outside from there on out. Thats what won us the race. ' ' '