Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
There is no ideal build for NBA 2K21
I have a sharp drama an 83 ball control, if I strike 99, I'll have 87 ball control so Nba 2k21 Mt I will purchase pro dribble moves. If I purchase the dribble moves along with my overall falls to 98 and my ball controller falls to 83 again will it unequip the dribble moves? I don't wanna mill to 99 if I have to remain at a 99 to have expert dribble moves. I'd much rather simply make a new construct with 85 ball controller.

Davis must have great finishing, decent shooting, decent playmaking and world class inside defence. To have playmaking you have to go with PF. To have adequate shooting you need to have green in your pie graph, otherwise you will have about 50 and you can shoot just from corners and if you know your shot nicely. Red/green pie is the option.Physical - we don't know yet how strength is important in 2k21. I like vertical/speed to get bigs, but balances is also excellent.

Update close shot, forcing dip and standing dip - you'll have 7 completing badges. Will equip big man contact dunks. Shooting - 3pt, mid range, free throw. Should be 14 - enough to be able to green everything. Playmaking - that is up to you. If you'd like really Davis, you are able to go with post moves. I'd personally go for pass accuracy and ball handling, and add just a small bit to article moves to possess 5 playmaking badges.

Either go for perimeter defence, or split up the remaining parameters between it and creep. Should have 20 defensive badges.Height - 6'10. Weight - up to you. May go slightly above moderate to possess greater interior defence. Wingspan - max.If you would like to go for more finishing rather than playmaking, make him C. forever, Im not a fan of finishing unless it is possible to equip contact dunks. ADs really hard to build - I created a 6'9 Glass Cleaning Finisher using slasher takeover and maxed shooting, so it explained my build is much like AD but he can't take outside always such as AD but the shield and inside game is very much like AD. Or you could do like the OP stated and make a glass shooter but then will lack on inside match. There is no ideal build for him but will need to select between red with finishing, shooting, or playmaking and attempt to balance him according to a preferred play style.

Why would you ever put points into throw? No problem. Those points could get you a few extra badges somewhere instead of using them at a useless stat. I truly don't put a single point in free throw. Even in my pure shooting construct I don't put any in free throw even to the badges because it is just a waste of things and I hit the FT's. So essentially rather spend those 15-20 points . I get only 1 shooting badge cause I dont concentrate on it at all. . Cheers for mt for sale 2k21 the opinion partner!