Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Dodge Neon Srt4 Moving from Diablo
I currently am tuned on Diablo, if i use the handheld can i pull the diablo tune off and start with that or do i have to unmarry diablo and start from scratch?
e85srt4 Wrote:I currently am tuned on Diablo, if i use the handheld can i pull the diablo tune off and start with that or do i have to unmarry diablo and start from scratch?

You can read off the diablo tune and start from that. After you read it then you can unmarry the handheld and flash the tune back in with Syked Pro Tuning Suite.
What I did on my Avenger......
I had an HPTuners handeld, but the procedure should be similar to what you would do using the Diablo
My vehicle had HPTuners tune installed
I connected the SET handheld and read the PCM information, basically when I set up the SET to "Read" mode it would read the tune that
was currently on the vehicle and then I would open it up in the software and "Save As" titled something so I would remember what the tune is. I would then go back with the HPTuner and plug it in telling it to restore the vehicle back to the stock configuration.
Now the pcm is back to stock, I would then make sure I had the "Stock" tune from the SET file system by downloading the factory tune
by using the pcm part number. So now I have a version of the HPT tune that is now in the SET software version on my desktop along with the stock tune.
Then I just open the tune and make further changes from there....