Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Speedometer correction
I have an 04 Rubicon and want to adjust my speedometer for tire size and gear.  I can't find it in the software.  Am I missing it or is it not available?  Future feature?
(03-17-2019, 10:55 PM)Brianj5600 Wrote: I have an 04 Rubicon and want to adjust my speedometer for tire size and gear.  I can't find it in the software.  Am I missing it or is it not available?  Future feature?

Eventually, yes. In the mean time I used an AEV Procal to get the job done.
did you try at the official store of the jeep? i have Gmc 5500 truck which we use for 24 hour towing queens ny, service so whatever things which i need for my truck i took from the official store one more thing you can also check it on eBay or amazon maybe you will find something similar.
Amazing feelings of the writer about the personality impact in life. The word “HE” really mean about her feelings and her love. Described by best dissertation writing company caring about other is the matter which leads you to all other relations.
Any update coming for speedometer correction? AEV Procal is not available for 2004 Wrangler.