Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
JTEC pinout (map of each pin in connectors)
I would like to know if I can activate features that are used in other JTEC applications.  My vehicle is an 04 Rubicon which does not have knock sensors.  Would it be possible to add a terminal to the ECU plug and activate these features?
Yes you can. Depends on the feature but knock sensor is do-able. Under configuration switches you will have a switch to activate it.
(03-21-2019, 01:18 PM)moparking Wrote: Yes you can. Depends on the feature but knock sensor is do-able. Under configuration switches you will have a switch to activate it.

Is the knock sensor pin a dedicated pin or do you have to designate which pin you want?  Any idea where to find a map of each pin?
thats interesting. I'm used to fords where hardware switches that are turned off is physically missing the hardware in the ecu's.

Do all mopar ecu's have the same hardware?
decipha @ EFIDynoTuning

O&E Speed Shop - 2333 Aberdeen St. Kenner, LA
EFI Calibrator - decipha @ EFIDynoTuning
http://www.efidynotuning.com/tune.htm
(03-21-2019, 04:50 PM)Brianj5600 Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 01:18 PM)moparking Wrote: Yes you can. Depends on the feature but knock sensor is do-able. Under configuration switches you will have a switch to activate it.

Is the knock sensor pin a dedicated pin or do you have to designate which pin you want?  Any idea where to find a map of each pin?

Easiest way is on google. I found one years ago on there but I printed it so its in paper form now.

(03-22-2019, 04:11 AM)decipha Wrote: thats interesting.  I'm used to fords where hardware switches that are turned off is physically missing the hardware in the ecu's.

Do all mopar ecu's have the same hardware?

No they don't on the new ones and some older are missing parts also. Just depends on make and model.