Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
help with map sensor rescale
Hi im new to the forum and to the tuning scene i just need a little guidance in the tuning suite.

In the tuning software under Scalars , Map sensor what column do i change to adjust for a Two bar sensor.
There is a couple more questions i have but ill work on one issue at a time.

Thanks for any assistance you can give

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-21-2019, 04:46 AM)rodmuddy Wrote: Hi im new to the forum and to the tuning scene i just need a little guidance in the tuning suite.

In the tuning software under Scalars , Map sensor what column do i change to adjust for a Two bar sensor.

You gonna want to change map sensor additive and multiplier for the slope and offset in the Jtec controllers.
(03-21-2019, 01:17 PM)moparking Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 04:46 AM)rodmuddy Wrote: Hi im new to the forum and to the tuning scene i just need a little guidance in the tuning suite.

You gonna want to change map sensor additive and multiplier for the slope and offset in the Jtec controllers.

Would it be a 50% reduction from the stock value ?
anyone have experience with this software?
Did you get a hold of Marty? Might post about what he did if you can. Smile
(03-26-2019, 06:55 PM)sykedsoftware Wrote: Did you get a hold of Marty? Might post about what he did if you can. Smile

were still looking into it and i will definitely post about what we figure it out
ECU tuning has skyed with the professional tuning suits with attractive parts to get guest data with the fields. Map sensor has rescale with the threads that have college-paper.org review with the recent rating that can be share among the fields to take data with attaching file.