There are no questions for this product.
Tactrix Openport 2.0 Communications Device
Syked Performance Engineering's Pro Tuning Suite v3 supports the well know, and widely used, Tactrix Openport 2.0 Rev H communications device.
The OpenPort 2.0 is tuning tool hardware that is capable of communicating with most OBDII compliant vehicles using a standard J2534 interface. The Openport comes with a USB cable
- 72Mhz 32-bit processor
- USB 2.0 full speed device (USB-A/Mini cable included)
- Field upgradeable software
- Supports these major OBD protocols:
- CAN 2.0 (CAN/ISO15765)
- K-line (ISO9141/ISO14230(KWP2000)/dual K line)
- Standalone datalogs to microSD / microSDHC card without a laptop (coming 2021)
- Able to apply GND or 5V-25V to OBD pins 1,3,9,11,12,13 or AUX 2.5mm stereo connector
- Able to log from Innovate Motorsports 2.5mm stereo MTS data bus
- RGB status LEDs
Designed, manufactured, assembled, and tested in San Francisco, USA